Payroll & HR Admin
“I have always believed that the way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers” – Sir Richard Branson
Payroll and HR Administration Services
- Single Touch Payroll
- New Employee Set-up
- Payroll Processing
- Wages Reconciliations
- SuperStream Set-up
- Superannuation Reconciliations
- Worksafe insurance reconciliations and declaration
- Payroll Tax Calculation and Lodgement
- Employee Entitlements
- Salary Sacrifice
- Employment Terminations
- Payroll Reports
- EOM & EOFY Payroll Processes
- Recruitment Coordination Services
- Employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- HR Process Management
- Xero Payroll Certified
We are Partners with the Best in Bookkeeping and Accounting
Benefits of Outsourcing Payroll and HR Admin Functions
There are many benefits to outsourcing payroll and HR admin functions for your small to medium size business.
These operational functions can be time consuming for small businesses. Unlike large organisations, small business cannot afford to fund a dedicated HR and Payroll department.
It is not smart management for business owners and/or key management to be spending precious hours away from their core business activities. Many SME’s find they can save both dollars and precious time by outsourcing their payroll and HR admin functions.
As well as saving money and time, compliance also needs to be considered or significant penalties could apply. Is your small business STP compliant? Are you lodging and paying your PAYG, Payroll Tax and Superannuation liabilities on time? Are you completing and filing your end of financial year declarations by the due date? Are you paying your staff at the correct rate?
Additional Reporting Requirements in 2020
2020 has also seen extra reporting required in order to access and maintain eligibility for JobKeeper payments and other government allowances designed to help small business get through the Covid-19 crisis.
Streamline Your Payroll and Compliance Processes
Would you like to streamline your payroll and compliance processes?
Creative Administration Solutions can help you do it.
On-boarding New Staff Members
Then there is the time-consuming task of growing your team and onboarding new staff members!
Many small business owners put off the task of employing new staff because they can’t afford the time involved in the recruiting and onboarding of new employees. They wait until they can’t wait any longer and then rush the process, increasing the risk that wrong decisions will be made.
Creative Administration Solutions can help you with the recruitment management and onboarding process by:
- Posting job advertisements
- Monitoring your application inbox
- Long-listing appropriate candidates for your review
- Organising interviews and notifying applicants about the status of their application
- Preparing the relevant documents and onboarding new staff
- Adding new employees to the payroll system
- Managing general HR admin and employee files and paperwork
- Managing staff leave
- Off-boarding of employees leaving the business